Lawrence Summer Meals Program
The Summer Meal Program provides FREE meals to
children and youth ages 1 to 18.
You don't need to sign up, just show up!
Click the button above to check for locations and times.
Note: An adult must accompany anyone younger than 4 years old.
Adults may purchase lunch for $3.85 and breakfast if served at that site for $2.30. To comply with Summer Food Service Program regulations, meals must be eaten on site.
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider.
Questions? - call 785-843-7058
Community program supported by:
- Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence
- City of Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department
- City of Lecompton
- City of Perry
- Douglas County
- Just Food
- K-State Research & Extension-Douglas County
- Kansas Appleseed
- Lawrence Public Library
- Lawrence Public Schools Food Service
- Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department
- Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority
- Lecompton United Methodist Church
- LiveWell Lawrence
- Perry First State Bank and Trust
- Perry Lecompton School District